Monday, May 30, 2005

ITS A COLD NIGHT FOR ALLIGATORS

Thanks to everyone that came out to see Blair and I DJ at Misshapes. A good time was had by all, especially those who were still standing for the final tune, Bone Thugz and Harmony- "Tha Crossroads." It was brought to my attention that we should've dropped their tune feat. Phil Collins, but there's always next time.

In other news, I can't stop listening to this track:

Richie Havens- Going Back to My Roots (Twitch edit)

or this one- the kick drum tone alone is enough for me, let alone the hook!

Out Hud- It's For You

or, a classic:

Cajmere- It's Time for the Percolator

1 comment:

Paul Irish said...

Oh man. The Percolator!
I only know that song cuz I went to UDelaware.. Very few cats outside of DE,PA,MD have heard that ish. So killer, though.