Sunday, June 19, 2005

WHERE'S YOUR HEAD AT?

Put together a rough draft in itunes of where my head's at right now...want to try to get this properly mixed soon. In the interim, drop me a line and I'll send you a CDR copy of the unmixed version. I want to try to work in Wighnomy Bros.-Wurz + Blosse in here somewhere, as its one of my fav tunes at the moment.

Deadbeat- Slow Rot From Rhetoric
Markus Guentner- Jellyfish
Closer Musik- Maria
Marc LeClair- 236th jour
Jonas Bering- Mustang 1966
Peter Schumann-Ric
Isolee-Face b
Frank Martiniq-Walking Bass (Little Fluffy Krauts Mix)
A Number of Names-Shari Vari
Konrad Black-Separation Anxiety (feat. march21)
John Tejada-And Many More
Richard Davis-Bring Me Closer
Ada- Maps
Squarepusher- Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division)

I can't stop listening to Isolee's We Are Monster, or the new Marc LeClair record, Musique Pour 3 Femmes Enceintes.

Here's a tune for you:

This track came out on Shur i Kan's Waypoints EP. First thing I've heard from Mr. Fingers in a long time, and it doesnt disappoint.

Shur I Kan-Searching (Mr. Fingers Remix)

No comments: