Friday, July 22, 2005

New issue of Earplug out today.

In other news, evidently there will be a reissue of Lindstrom's now-classic "I Feel Space" on Playhouse, with remixes from M.A.N.D.Y. and Isolee. I can't wait to hear 'em. Also got word that my friend James Friedman is finally getting around to putting out a mix CD, and that promises to be quite good judging by some of the tracks he's trying to license. Stay tuned for more details. Hm, what else. Still waiting for a release date for Brennan Green's sublime Little Ease 12' with a knockout Lindstrom remix to boot. Initial chatter indicates a late fall release, as I guess artwork has to be sorted out, etc etc. Loving the new Recloose record right now, and plan to give it a proper listen on the way down to NC this weekend. Who's coming out to Superpitcher on the 26th? Let me know.

Lindstrom- I Feel Space

Sylvie Marks & Hal9000- We Electric
Sascha Funke- Formes and Shapes (Ellen Allien Remix)

No comments: