Saturday, August 06, 2005

HEARTBEATS AND HANDCLAPS

Circle Square (not to be confused with Circle and Square) are one of my favorite bands periodo. Their Distance After Ep on Output is a work of shoegazed-out bliss, and I can't stop listening to their Pre-Earthquake Anthems LP. Check out Fight Sounds, which is supposed to be coming out as an EP in the not-too-distant future. Not sure what label au moment.

Circle Square- Fight Sounds


Also, for some reason unbeknownst to me, I overlooked this Rex the Dog track. Wow. RAVE anthem if I've ever heard one. Listen to that drop at 4:10. Gentle Jesus!

Rex the Dog- I look into mid air

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fights Sounds appeared on Channel 3. Output will end after its 100th release.

CJN said...

i know, but the EP is to include some new tracks.