Wednesday, September 07, 2005


One of my fav djs, Ewan Pearson, has a new mix coming out on Soma.

It drops on October 4, and serves as a nice change from a lot of the mix cds I've been hearing lately that seem to be the same tracks rehashed over and over again. Rob Da Bank, I'm looking at you...


Here's the tracklisting:

1. Clashing Egos - Aminjig Nebere (I Trusted You) (Joakim's Afrobot Mix) [Life Enhancing Audio]
2. Lontano - Lovebass [Factor City]
3. Feist - Inside and Out (Pearson and Usher Elektronische Dub) [Polydor]
4. Husky Rescue - Summertime Cowboy (Serge Santiago Remix) [Catskills]
5. Dirt Crew - Largo (Dominik Eulberg Remix) [Dirt Crew Recordings]
6. Villalobos - Easy Lee (Random Factor Remix) [Playhouse]7. Different Gear - Pop Idle (Instrumental Mix) [Lazy Eye]
8. Brazilian Girls - Don't Stop (Riton Re-rub) [Verve]
9. Karu - Maraud Your Ears (Tim Paris' We Almost Lost Detroit Mix) [Silver Network]
10. Spirit Catcher - Key Generator [Moodmusic]
11. Danton - Odd Bassliner [Virgo]
12. Dirk Technic - I Love You [10 Kilo]
13. Soldout - I Don't Want To Have Sex With You (Mugwump Zexual SealingReversion) [Dirtydancing Recording]
14. Alex Visconti - I Wanna Be Your Darkness [Elettrica]
15. Da Fresh - Broken Dream [Hypnotic Music]

No comments: