Sunday, October 02, 2005

Josh Marshall is back to doing what he does best. Rooting out the spongy marrow of a story that the mainstream media may have passed over. I took a break from his blog during the time where he focused on Social Security 24/7, but now he's back in the mix of thngs. Required reading about Plame, Delay and general hill chatter.

Speaking of required reading re: Plame/ Judy Miller etc. I have a feeling that she wasn't trying to protect ol' Scooter at all, but another, yet-unknown source that she would have been asked about if called to testify. Read this WaPo summary and I think you'll come to the same conclusion.

While reading the NYT coverage from Friday, I initially thought "oh, i must be missing something," so its reassuring to see that media pundits, reporters, and bloggers I hold in high regard are saying the same thing. There is a big piece of this puzzle that hasn't yet been found.

No comments: