Saturday, November 25, 2006

One of my favorite things in the world is Tim Sweeney's Beats in Space program. It has become incredibly influential around the world, and Tim is doing very well for himself as a DJ. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Here are two of my favorite mixes ever from the show:

Paul Psychonaut- May 16, 2002

The Avalanches- November 29, 2001

Drop me a comment and let me know what your fav sets are on there. Also, do keep an eye out for my interview with Tim over at The Pop Manifesto in the coming month or so.

2 comments:

The Brotorialist said...

I think Mayer's recent set is pretty ace, but you already know that since you forwarded it to me! But this Avalanches (Beach Boys into Chemical Brothers) is fantastic. Thanks for posting. Also, Mit Dir, pure bliss...

Anonymous said...

MANU!